Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Forbidden Cards

We all know about the Yu-Gi-Oh cards that people use for dueling. But, only the Dark Signers can use the forbidden cards. Like, the Earthbound Immortals, the Forbidden Spells, like, Card of Safe Return, and another forbidden monster named Dark Magician of Black Chaos. So if you have any Yu-Gi-Oh games like The Reverse of Arcadia, or even if you're building a Yu-Gi-Oh deck in real life with the cards you buy in various stores, if you play a forbidden card in a duel, you lose half of your life points, unless your deck consists of many forbidden cards, and you duel like a Dark Signer. I know that, because I have The Reverse of Arcadia, and that exact thing happened to me. And that's all I have to say about the forbidden cards. And PS: I'll be posting once a week, so keep on checking. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment